- About U7®
- Item specifics
- Shipping & Return
- Christ the Redeemer is an Art Deco statue of Jesus Christ in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, created by French sculptor Paul Landowski and built by the Brazilian engineer Heitor da Silva Costa, in collaboration with the French engineer Albert Caquot.
- Brand : U7
- Item Type : Fashion Jewelry, Pendant necklace
- Support wholesale: Yes, Larger Order, More Discount, Contact Us
- Material: Environmental friendly brass,18K gold plated ,316L stainless steel ,black gun plated
- Size: Necklace 50+5cm (20+2 inches) ,pendant,51mm(2.0"), view more on pic
- Package Content: 1 pendant ,1 chain , paper card, OPP bag, silk pouch (gift)
- Season: All Season.
- This Jewelry Comply With EU Environmental Standards.
- United States: 5-15 days
- European countries, Canada, Australia, New Zealand:7-20 days
- Other countries: 10-20 days
- Order more than $200, free shipping by DHL/Fedex/Aramex,only take 3-8 days delivery.
- Want to receive your package early ? pls note in your order .
We guarantee your zero risk purchase experience here.
For any reasons you are not satisfied with the orders, just feel free contact to us.
We will try our best to solve the problem for you.
1, Quality problems: If the products are not the same as our description or broken in transit, please take clearly photos in 7 days after you received and send photos. We will provide you refund or replacement after we confirm.
2, Any other reasons: For any reasons you don't like the products, please contact us in 15 days after you received the orders, please make sure the products are in original condition and undertake the shipping cost by yourself. We will provide refund or replacement after we received the returned products.
Thank you !