Gold plated copper is a method of depositing a thin layer of gold onto the surface of copper. They have a cheap price and always popular among customers.So It is necessary to know method to protect your 18k gold plated jewelry, u can wear them within 1 to 2 years.
- Wash your hands before putting on or taking off plated jewelry.
- Put on gold plated earrings after you’ve applied your perfume.
- Put on your plated jewelry after you have applied lotion or put on makeup.
- Take off your plated rings or bracelets before chopping tomatoes for dinner.
- You also might want to remove your plated jewelry before changing junior’s diaper.
- Avoid rubbing plated bracelets and necklaces against each other. Try to prevent plated rings from banging into counter tops and rubbing against car keys buried in pockets and purses.
- Don’t swim in your plated jewelry.
- Don’t wear your plated jewelry when you’ll be sweating profusely. Covered later.
- Clean your plated jewelry gently, and don’t rub it. Covered later.
- Store your gold plated jewelry in a pouch or soft cloth separate from other jewelry
In the end, Seriously, Water can Hurt Your Plating, so please far away from liquid .want to know more info. about jewelry, pls leave your comment and we will keep update for u .